Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Not everything is about TTC...

Although sometimes I find that TTC consumes my every thought and being for days on end, most times I try not to let it get that way. Somedays its harder than others, particularly in the 2ww (the 2 weeks after ovulation and before AF) when every cramp twinge or fart could be an early pg symptom. Or there are friends who know and are thinking they are being supportive by giving you their own advice on conceiving. "BD everyday from CD 8 to 18 and you will get pregnant" ... uhm some women like myself ovulate a lot later than that so that method really doesn't work that well... "Get kinky","Take a vacation" uhm yes have you SEEN my Medication Bill??? Where do you think I can afford my vacation? I can't even afford denny's early bird special. "you could lose a few pounds, that might work" Yes and who will be my personal trainer.... And frankly you are bigger than I and got pg.. So did it work for you?.. , "begin adoption papers, that seems to work well', "do this position," "do that" "Don't do that" and my absoloute favourite "Relax.... If you DON'T THINK ABOUT IT it will happen".....Don't think about it? Then don't talk to me about it jackass! I have relaxed, I passed relaxed probably a year ago and now I am into complete psychosis. So I try to head the many jackass [ no disrespect, but if it took you less than 6 months to conceive any child, Fuck off on the advice column. If you are in this category and give me advice you will be labeled jackass, but in the nicest sense, honestRolling Eyes ] advice in my life and I eat right, I don't exercise as much as I should, and sometimes I even relax and not think / obsess about it. Today I enjoyed the company of husband and dog lazily making it through the day. We decided to put everything on slow mode for a few days and take it one day at a time. I bought a new car, and am really looking forward to getting it next week, and I am trying to take my mind off ttc, and onto remembering how to drive a stick shift... Road Rage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home