Monday, June 05, 2006

Anniversary

The day had come, like any other day in this fucking horrid nightmare of infertility. The bitch came to celebrate with me too, like she felt the need to be the special guest at my pity party. How fitting, she has shown up on Christmas day for the past 2 years, why not enjoy this anniversary too. On Friday I celebrated 4 years of infertilty. In 4 years she has come to visit 50 times and she has overstayed her welcome. C has accepted that she is here to stay, but I can't let go of the dream that one day she will fuck off and not come back for almost a year. I could do with the break. Fucking Aunt Flo. Today I sat and watched the dirtiest pregnant women walk by me, I wanted the floor to swallow me whole. Bitches. Yup, after 4 years, I am officially bitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home