Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The waiting game...

I hate the beginning of my cycles. I hate them because although I am interacting with my body and I feel as though I am playing somewhat a role in TTC, I hate waiting. There can be a great deal of stress in the beginning, between menses and the elusive follie break out. Suddenly I find myself becomming a demanding sex addict, requiring my DH to deliver the population paste as many times as possible. I can't seem to be satisfied.. and I know I have read all the fertility books, sites, and listened to doctors carry on about once every other day is good, and not too much, that is bad too.. but I can't help but feel disaproval from my DH every once and a while for my sex demand. ( I am glad he really is very patient and willing to assist in this regard) All of my friends laugh when I tell them that I am booking an hour here, or I have to get home ASAP since I "got the green light" I imagine them picturing me waving a thermometer in my hand yelling "honey its time!!!!! Preggo my Eggo!".. Don't I wish that our bodies were that precise? Sometimes the green light seems to be over too fast, and I fear that we never caught the chance. Others I feel as though it lasts forever, and we are too tired by the time it actually happens. This week has been Hell on Earth. I have been just too damn tired to even care. I was working afternoon shift and not getting home until 1am each night, only to wake up at 6am and go for my routine stick and suck. I was relieved today when the nurse read my follie size that they are still on the small side and need quite a bit longer to develop. With my DH on nights this week, it shall be another interesting TTC adventure.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home