Thursday, June 08, 2006

Whats in the water?

I was not prepared. I don't know why, I should always be.. I mean where I work its a gaurantee that I will see someone pregnant during the day. But I wasn't ready to see 3 co-workers suddenly in maternity clothing all at once. Our uniforms do a good job at hiding these things, then suddenly women remove their duty belts and untuck their shirts and the whole world knows. I wanted to die. I am beginning to hear the "whats in the water here?" comments again (re: 11 coworkers pregnant at once last year saga) I want to shout "I drink the same fucking water! I sit in the same fucking chairs! and NOTHING NADA! FUCK DAMMIT!". So this is the total count... 7 coworkers currently seen at least 50% of my days of work, 4 pregnant neighbours, and 2 pregnant friends. (Not to mention all the regular blogs, buddy groups and such are all pregnant/parents/or drifted to a halt) I think I will be seriously considering medicating now. I have returned to the homeopath. She is starting me up aggressively again, because as usual I fucked up and now my body is all out of whack again (stress? Depression? anger? grief?). I am back to bleeding constantly so I hope that the double doses of iron really clear this up soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

It's really hard. It seems there are baby showers constantly at work. I just try and get through the day, and my assistant knows that I am always too busy to go to a shower. It's just really hard.

6/10/2006 02:31:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey!

I haven't been around the IF BG forever but was wondering how you are doing. I'm sorry to read that you're having such a hard time...I know how that feels.I hope you are able to go for the IVF sooner than later (fingers crossed).

As for me, I've stopped TTC. I found it was consuming my life and making me very unhappy, and for whatever reason I just had a shift one day and I'm actually ok with it...no plans to adopt or anything, just going to get on with my life.

Sending you lots of sticky, fertile vibes!

Take care,
Krista

6/12/2006 06:40:00 p.m.  
Blogger TraceyF said...

Krista I am so happy you came by..
I understand how you feel. I have not exactly been by o soft as of late either.

Please stay in touch no matter what.

I really think you are an amazing woman.

>hugs<

T

6/13/2006 09:26:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/30/06
I feel exactly the way you do, and me and my husband tried the same time as 3 other couples, who ALL got pregnant immediately, and then they uncomfortable stares. Makes me feel like I'm not a real woman. But today is a new day for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP~!!!...and Rena..what an amazing day today is. God Bless!!

6/30/2006 07:34:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home