Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Message to the Chosen Ones, and those still trying.

Let me first say this as to not harm anyones feelings. I love you all and am Happy for your pregnancy. I know that for some of you it was much easier than others. And vice versa, I am glad you have gotten your wish. I wish you a Happy, Healthy, 9 months, and a Beautiful, Wonderful Miracle afterwards. Now if you are truely a supportive friend, fuck off. Please don't ask me to go out Maternity Clothes shopping with you, don't show me your belly, complain about morning sickness, or how you just can't wait for this to be over with.. Don't take pictures of your belly and email them to me, tell me about every twinge pain or fart, like you have been the only pregnant woman in the world. Most of all don't get pissed at me for not wanting to be anywhere near you. I am trying to preserve my own sanity and self control. Why is it that my pregnant friends feel obliged to show me their belly or tell me about every twist, turn and dry heave? Why do they want me to watch their baby move inside them, why do they want me to watch ultrasound videos, or listen to 150 names they have picked out in case it is one or the other sex. Why are they subjecting me to stare at the bedding, curtains, crib style, and all the other baby paraphenilia they have listed on their registry. Why is it that everytime I turn around, someone reminds me of my infertility?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi said...

Hi Tracey! It's been a long time, I was wondering how you were doing. Hope things have settled down for you and that you're doing fine. Drop in when you can!

6/20/2005 08:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger LisaMarie said...

I just wanted to say thanks for the info on PCOS. I like your blog would you mind if I added you to the list on my blog?

6/25/2005 05:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger TraceyF said...

Sure, go right ahead!

9/01/2005 10:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home