Saturday, August 20, 2005

Miss piggy no more...

After losing our little bean last month I decided I had had enough of the fertility clinics and doctors, nurses probing our every move and sex life. I decided to finally lose this fertility drug and PCO weight I have gained denying there is any problem over the years. So I disowned the fertility clinic, cancelled any future appointments, and requested my medical files (Which is a whole other entry...) and signed up for weight watchers... I thought I would track my progress on my blog and on my home computer as I am trying to lose this nasty fat. Another ticker added will be my quit smoking one. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi said...

I'm glad to see you back here. Wishing you the best of luck for the weight loss and the quiting smoking. Rooting out for you, you can do it!

8/22/2005 12:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger TraceyF said...

Thanks Kiwi,
I know it can work, your proof!

9/01/2005 08:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home