Sunday, June 18, 2006

Thank You

My mom wished me to post this for you all to read. These are her words and not mine. She is so greatful for all of your support and love. Thank you, for keeping her in your prayers. I want to thank each and everyone of you who took the time to send me such inspiring and kind words , it has meant the world to me I have taken the liberty of printing your beautiful writings and as I pass through this hell of a journey I will hold very dear to my heart your kindness to me and to the most precious person to me my darling selfless daughter. Having been where all of you have been regarding infertility I share your pain and anguish as Tracey mentioned I waited eleven years for my little angel , and I know in my heart that all of you will become mothers at different times and maybe different circumstances . I have made a vow that I will not leave this earth before Tracey has a beautiful baby in her arms to hold and love. Please encourage her to keep up her strength through all of this. I believe that you women are the reason the universe is a better place to live in and never give up your dreams I know they will come to you . Love Tracey's Mom ( Rena ) - rena

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Rena,
You can bet your boots that we will all be here to support and pray for Tracey. She is a remarkable woman and I am proud to call her my friend. To be so selfless and share your pain with us, this is life and we are all on this journey as women together. I will continue to think of you and pray for you. I lost my mom when I was 24 years old (I'm 38 now) so I understand your daughters fear, anguish, and thoughts. They are natural and normal. Just remember that all of our positive energy is coming from all areas of the country to assist you through these tough times so that you can both share some more good times.
Drink plenty of water, get your rest, and try to share a laugh every day for this will spread some great endorphines through your body and help kill those bad cancer cells. Take care of yourselves ladies we are all here for you.

6/18/2006 12:33:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Rena,

What a beautiful message. I can see where Tracy gets her inspiring words and wisdom. Keep your chin up and always know you have a whole whack of ladies here for you.

S.

6/20/2006 07:32:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home