Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Or not....

He came home late last night.I honestly think that this work partner of his is a bad combo for him and that he doesn't like me so he is trying to influence C. He seems to stir shit all the time, and because C grew up without a father I think he is really subsceptable to male influence (from all of my past experience with him) this however is NO EXCUSE. I talkded to him and I honestly think that this was a runaway moment because everything was coming to a head so to speak. I told him the door was there and he was free to leave if he wanted to go, but he ended up cooling down and today he is completely back to normal.Looks like it was just one of those super nasty marriage fights. He never stopped taking his suppliments or stopped sex either so there was no warning for this bullshit. Fuck and wouldn't I get a positive OPK today our anniversary is tomorrow when I should . I also have tonnes and tonnes of EWCM which is very unusual for me.. FUCKING FIGURES!! I am not holding my breath but he is indicating make up sex.. and after this past episode, he owes large.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. Are you okay? I am still in shock from your last post. Are you angry? I think that I would be. He needs to see his coworker for what he is.

You have EWCM? I am so jealous. I've never had it. Good luck with the make up sex. He should be begging you for it.

7/19/2006 08:00:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that things really are ok. And I hope he comes to his senses soon. Maybe good makeup sex will be just what you need. I am sorry you had to go through all of this.

7/19/2006 10:33:00 p.m.  
Blogger LiL Moo & Mee said...

I do hope things settle down for you both and all works out.

7/20/2006 08:10:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy... so sorry you have to go through this. I am thinking of you.

Steph (a.k.a FlyFisher)

7/21/2006 09:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger hope548 said...

So sorry for all that you've gone through recently. As if infertility isn't enough! I hope things really are ok between you and that things settle down. Hopefully you can take advantage of the EWCM!!

7/24/2006 01:48:00 p.m.  
Blogger Thalia said...

What a horrible few days for you, I hope things are looking a bit better now. What drove him to say that? Have you guys managed to talk it through?

7/24/2006 04:42:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracey, I hope you are doing ok, you haven't posted in a while and wanted to let you know I am thinking about you! I hope things have settled down for you.

7/25/2006 05:46:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that I thinking of you. I do hope that you and your husband can find a way back to each other. I'm here if you need a friend. I worry about you....please let us know how you are doing.

Kell

7/26/2006 10:05:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stop by here almost every day hoping to find an update. I hope that everything is okay.

Take care.

7/28/2006 02:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger x said...

Whew, I am so glad to hear that things are going in a better direction. Still - fight or not - you don't say you are leaving unless you mean it. It might be time to get rid of that partner.

I hope you got that make-up sex, it was certianly deserved.

7/28/2006 03:31:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey, I saw your comment on Fly's blog, so I know you are still alive. I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and hope all is ok with you, C and you mom. Take care!

8/12/2006 08:48:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracey -- I've been thinking of you. I hope you are okay. Haven't heard from you in a while. Know that you're in my heart.

8/17/2006 10:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home