Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Test Results

We received the good news that C's Y deletion and CF carrier gene came back negative. Oh I was bracing myself for the worst, Now on August 16, he must return to the happy room and submit yet another sample. This one will be for DNA fragmentation, I pray for some good news here. I am sure he will be really please to hear this. Finally some positive news in this neverending nightmare. As a side note I want to thank Tracey (my DCM) for all of the work she has done to get my body in check. I was a disaster before, I mean really a disaster. I don't think I could have made it this far without her. She has been helping me for the past year, when we started I had a never ending AF, I was anovulatory and full of zits and anger. She has worked soo hard with me to regulate my cycles and get me ovulating on my own. She even understands that I needed to take breaks and scream for a while. She has put C on his own blend of herbs and they seem to be taking effect as he is no longer as tired as he used to be and he seems more ready willing and able, I really hope that this next SA comes back with better numbers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you finally got some good news! You TCM doc sounds amazing. I have considered going to one myself, but haven't found one close to me. I hope your good news keeps coming.

7/12/2006 07:30:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

7/22/2006 01:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home