Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ugh!

There is no word in the english language better fitted for my current state of disaster. It would appear that I am indeed getting relief from the OHSS. At its peak I felt as though I were Violet Beauregarde in Willy Wonkas Chocolate Factory, I have been sent to the juicer and AF has arrived with fury. Bitch she even took me completely off gaurd before she struck me down. Here I trudge. my uterus drags about 10 feet behind me smacking along bumps and being stepped upon as I go. Paralised I feel from the waist down. I feel like shit but its one week sooner than expected and thats one week sooner to move on. C and I have decided to transfer one of our Baby Blasts in Late November Early December. I hope our little 5BB0 or 3BB0 will nestle right in for 9 months so I don't have to pick up my uterus for a while. Hey watch where you Step!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey,

I am glad you are at least getting some relief from the OHSS. I hope your period leaves quickly and you are doing well.

10/12/2006 12:42:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am dreading this same thing. I go for EPU on Monday but they counted 54 follies starting at 18mm right down to 9mm. I too am on the gatorade and water before I even get to retrival. I had mild OHSS once before when they picked up 29 and I am shitting myself to say the least!
Any advice would be great!! You can email me if you like.

10/14/2006 09:46:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home