Friday, September 22, 2006

I am sharing my Hope in other ways

I bond too easily with people. Some of my new supersticions is not joining any IVF groups for fear of being the last man standing (I had done this previously with an IUI group and a general 2ww group and been the odd man out before) I am not doing that again. I am trying to limit my contact with others in the clinic, I am sharing my hope in other ways... a smile, a friendly joke, but I am trying not to invest in anyone.. the minute I start caring I am afraid I will be be odd man out again. CD 5 Needle Poke Count 7

2 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

thank goodness I never joined any of those buddy groups - too terrifyingly full of optimistic people for me to be able to stomach.

I hope the injections are doing the trick.

9/23/2006 07:12:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I have been at my clinic, no one ever talks to anyone, ever. It is quite odd, really. We are all there for the same reasons!

9/24/2006 12:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home