Friday, September 29, 2006

Baby on Brain

C is laughing at me yet again. So far this week I have managed to leave my wallet at my moms, forgot I had food in the oven, left the door open, and now I just left my keys at the photographers. C thinks its funny and says its just baby on brain when I do this. He is trying to tell me that women go dumb and forgetful when hormones in their body are so out of whack as it is in pregnancy and say IVF. I would have protested more if I could have had a decent rebuttal for the argument. Alas I came up with nothing a blank.. silence.. C looks at me "Would you rather I just say your stupid?" ..... "I am not.. I have baby on brain"

1 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

I hope the collection today goes well, and that your brain can get back to normal soon!

9/30/2006 05:12:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home