Sunday, September 24, 2006

Your Starting to Show

Yes, My stimming bump has accentuated my already lumpy front.. wonderful.. I am having a few issues buttoning up jeans and such and have resorted to my bigger clothes while I wait,. I am afraid I have been overstimmed, tomorrows ultrasound will tell the tale. I am now down to 150iu of FSH and now am on Orlagutran to stop the LH surge. I am getting tired more easily but I really am enjoying the time off still. I took the dogs down by the water for a walk yesterday and took a few pictures, these grey skies have dominated my time off this whole week and I am dying to see some sun to show off the colours as the leafs change.








I can't wait for one thing and that is my photography class. It begins on Tuesday, which I am completely stoked for. I hope that I am concious enough for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, I hope it is filled with good news.

I took a photography class in high school and I loved it. I have thought about taking another one at some point. You will have to let me know what you think of yours, and if you learn any great pointers, pass them along!

9/24/2006 09:52:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home