Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Surreal

My ovaries a little distended and somewhat tender (ok very tender) We have confirmation, tomorrow is my last bloodwork and ultrasound and tomorrow night is trigger time.. We arein for retrieval for Saturday. Wouldn't you know we ended up with the other Dr. from the clinic anyhow.. funny how that works out. I also start my array of antibiotics as well in the morning. Ohh I will cherish Friday morning, because it will be my day off from all of this, I can sleep in late and relax.. not that I haven't perfected that in the past few days.. but the early morning alarm surely ruins most "relaxation" that happens to occur. Chas been on nights so I was alone for today and tomorrows scans.. though he text msgd me as soon as he could to ask how things were progressing, in a way, it was he was right there in the room with me. He has really turned out to be a great partner in this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, look how close you are! I hope that you sleep in tomorrow morning and enjoy it!

9/28/2006 08:16:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home