Thursday, September 21, 2006

Play Dumb

I have decided to play dumb. Ignorance is bliss and the more I *know* the more I am going to stress. Day 4 bloodwork E2 levels were the same as Day 3, so the nurse asked me if I injected myself yet, uhm *yes* I distinctly remember poking myself with a needle last night. I wanted to scream into the phone.. DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING, I DON"T WANT TO KNOW.. you all are supposed to be the professionals.. not me. Tonight I injected myself again with 225iu puregon.. tonights selection a little floyd and comfortably numb (How cliche) C is sick with a cold, I don't want to catch but I hope he gets better soon. AF is still hanging out too, she is always a blast to have around now. Ugh, I know its only Day 4, I am already complaining. Sick and sad of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger TeamWinks said...

Ignorance is definitely bliss!

9/21/2006 08:44:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I've gone from not wanting to know anything I didn't have to know to learning everything I could and then back again. Sometimes a person can know too damn much.

I got a kick out of the fact that you lit candles and put on mood music for your injections.

Whatever gets you through right?

9/22/2006 08:45:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home